Röthleiner Straße 11
Tel. +49 (0) 97 23 - 93 02 95
Fax +49 (0) 97 23 - 53 59
VAT ID No.: DE 133832044
Legal form: Sole trader
Creation and design: Triebwerk.net
Videos: Lightpixel Media
Programming: Danny Markus
1. Website content The author does not accept any responsibility for the information provided being up-to-date, correct, complete or of good quality. Any liability claims against the author that relate to material or non-material damages that were caused through the use or non-use of the featured information or through the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are strictly excluded insofar as the author is not proven to be willfully or grossly negligent of the damage. All offers are subject to confirmation and are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to modify, complete, delete parts of the pages or the entire website without special permission or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links In the event of direct or indirect references to external websites (“hyperlinks”) that do not fall within the author’s area of responsibility, the author shall only be liable in the event that the author is aware of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent it from being used where it features illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was recognizable on the pages to be linked at the time of the creation of the links. The author has no influence whatsoever over the current and future design, the content or the authorship of the linked/connected pages. For this reason, he expressly distances himself from all content of the linked/connected pages that is amended after the link was placed. This declaration applies for all links and references that are placed on the company’s own Internet site as well as for external entries made in the guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and in all other forms of databases set up by the author, the content of which can be accessed through external write access. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage that arises from the use or non-use of information offered in this way, solely the company providing the page on which this information is shown shall be liable and not the company that merely refers to the publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law The author endeavors to observe all copyright relating to images, graphics, sound clips, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use its own images, graphics, sound clips, video sequences and texts or to make use of graphics, sound clips, video sequences and texts that are available in the public domain. All of the brand marks and trademarks named on the Internet site and where necessary brand marks and trademarks protected by third parties are unreservedly limited to the conditions of the respective applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. A mere mention alone is not sufficient to determine that the brand marks are not protected by third-party rights. A copyright for objects that are published and created by the author itself remains that of the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of such graphics, sound clips, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express approval of the author.
4. Data protection Where there is the possibility of entering personal or commercial data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) on the Internet site, this data is only divulged voluntarily by the user. The claim to and payment for all of the services on offer is – as far as is technically possible and reasonable – allowed without specification of such data or under specification of anonymous data or an alias. The use of the contact details such as postal address, telephone number and fax number as well as e-mail addresses or similar data provided within the scope of the legal notice by third parties for transferring information that is not expressly requested is not permitted. The company reserves the right to take legal steps against senders of “spam e-mails” in the event that this ban is breached.
5. Legal effectiveness of this disclaimer This disclaimer forms part of the Internet site that refers to this page. Where parts or individual formulations of this text do not correspond, no longer correspond or do not fully correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document shall remain unaffected in terms of content and validity.